IT DE

Main information:

Imperial Castle of Nuremberg

Insignia Corridor

 

Picture: Insignia Corridor

This corridor ran outside the room and chamber. There is no record of its original appearance or purpose. After the Second World War it was rebuilt as it was in the 1930s.

Illuminated panels provide the visitors with an overview of the period from the end of the Holy Roman Empire in 1806 to the year 1945.

The tour continues from here through a new opening leading into the Bower. This is the location of the Imperial Castle Museum, a branch of the Germanisches Nationalmuseum.

to the Bower: Imperial Castle Museum

 


Small plan of the castle (ground floor) showing the present position
Present position

 

 

| top |